bestwholesalegolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review On Three Hottest Golf Clubs From Callaway

Go down

Review On Three Hottest Golf Clubs From Callaway Empty Review On Three Hottest Golf Clubs From Callaway

Post  Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:33 pm

There is too much to say as for popular golf clubs in the 2011 golf season. We all know the “X” series have been a legend or flaship of Callaway for years. I still remember my first time using the Callaway X Forged Irons: they are really ridiculously easy to use for me. Today I will mainly focus on three hottest golf clubs from Callaway.

Callaway X-22 Irons
These irons replace my older set of X-20 Irons that I have used for two years. They are an immediate massive improvement with unique features. A very modern and advanced looking club released in 2008, the Callaway X-22 Irons are a new model generally aimed mostly at mid to high handicappers. They are designed and weighted with the idea of giving you more distance, and greater forgiveness. With a slightly thinner design than most game other improvement clubs. These irons didn't have the usual chunkier appearance, and infact looked quite good at address. And feeling comfortable at address is something that's very important if you are to trust an iron.

In terms of forgiveness the Callaway X-22 Irons definitely turn out to be a very trust-worthy set of irons. From what we saw you definitely do not need to hit these clubs perfectly to produce a reasonable shot, even on the more intimidating longer irons. Besides, these irons don't hit the ball too high or too low. Various game improvement clubs in recent times have sometimes often produced a very high ball flight, but that generally isn't the case with these X-22s. So if you're a high or a mid handicapper looking at taking your game up a level, and playing a tidier golf game. Then the X-22s are certainly irons that can give impressive and consistent performance.

Left Handed Callaway X-24 Irons

For players playing with left hands, Callaway designed the Left Handed Callaway X-24 Hot Irons. The combination of skill together with the club’s unique technology to translate that into precision shots is truly mesmerizing. The responsive nature of the iron moves to every nuance you make and with very little change in technique you will find yourself achieving shots and distance that you could only dream about previously.

The graphite shafts are smooth and make you feel as though the control is totally within your grip. The head has a wider area or sweet spot for contact with the ball which minimizes miss-shots and gives greater adherence resulting in faster, longer and more accurate shots. And there is a special synergy between the golfer and their precision clubs and the better the interaction, the more the play flows. The Hot Irons are truly synergistic in their design, allowing the energy to flow directly between golfer and ball with no resistance.

Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver

What immediately struck us was the weight of the club. Although not as light as the Superfast 2.0 that is 280 grams, weighing in at 315.3 grams Callaway's driver feels very svelte indeed. The feeling on impact was satisfying, although the sound felt a little muted compared to some other drivers. This is something to consider if you prefer a more responsive club. The Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver does feel very solid, though.

The head has been carefully designed to this end: the forged composite material allows weight to be distributed to exacting standards, increasing the MOI (Moment of Inertia the club resistance to twisting when the ball is struck) and forgiveness while keeping the overall weight as low as possible.And all this means faster swing speeds which translates to greater distance, especially when combined with an aerodynamic design and a head with a low profile, reducing drag.

Summary

To draw a conclusion, no matter you are a right or left handed golfer, a high or low handicapper, you will find one that suit you. What I said above is only for your reference. If the hot golf clubs are built for you, let these babies sit in your golf bags.

Admin
Admin

https://bestwholesalegolf.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down